- Respecting the rights of others.
- Wishing well to others.
- Being ready to help those in need.
- Seeking to build community and find common ground.
- Not hurting others.
- Doing what you can to stop those who attempt to hurt others.
- Showing up as the best version of yourself available, keeping your temper in check and only saying things that are helpful, even in a difficult relationship or situation.
- Guiding and protecting the young.
- Taking responsibility.
- Putting self-serving agendas and motivations aside.
- Seeking to understand others.
- Understanding that everyone should be treated with basic dignity.
- Understanding that everyone is responsible for only their own actions.